I was awarded this One Lovely Blog Award by Lynnette Bonner, who has a wonderful, writing tip-filled blog called Writer's Journey. Isn't that just lovely?
Now it is my turn to award this to 10 blogs that I follow. In no particular order:
1. Jody Hedlund's On The Path blog. She is a double finalist in the 2009 Genesis, just snagged an agent, and has a blog filled with great advice and thought provoking posts. And she is sooo nice!
2. Keli Gwyn's Romance Writers on the Journey blog. Keli interviews romance writers in all stages of writing, newbies and multi-published. She has guest bloggers and has alot of book give-aways. And she is sooo nice!
3. Jill Kemerer's blog, who blogs on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays to get writers fired up! And she is sooo nice!
4. Katie's fun blog, Brain Throw Up, who is getting short stories published and has alot of intersting things to say! And she is sooo nice!
5. Krista's Reflections is a great blog with alot of personality. Krista has a dream and shares her journey to reach that dream. And she is sooo nice!
6. Jeanne, The Character Therapist, has a fabulously informative blog called Mind Healing Fiction (In Progress) Jeanne has the unique ability to be a therapist for your characters, helping you to develope your characters into a more believable hero/heroine/or "bad" guy. And she is sooo nice!
7. Jaime's blog, The Jaime Reports, is a beautiful blog with book reviews, giveaways, and general writing tips and musings on the writing journey. And she is sooo nice!
8. Jessica's blog, BookingIt, is such a delightful blog full of writing tips and fun quips about her writing journey. She loves to have fun and it shows in her blog. And she is sooo nice!
9. Susan Reinhardt's blog, Christian Writer/Reader Connection, where she does book reviews, has author interviews, and book giveaways. She is a lovely, gracious lady and gives so much of herself on her blog. And she is sooo nice!
10. Jeanette Levellie's blog, Audience of One, is a wonderful and encouraging blog full of her journey in writing for the ONE who really matters. She's a sweetheart! And she is sooo nice!
Whew! I wish I could give everyone an award, but I can't even though you all deserve one!
I've been reading through Fiction of Fire by Donald Maass and I will post on Thursday about his thoughts on secondary characters. Very interesting stuff.